1)How old do you wish you were? Actually about 28...the theory being that by then I will have found a real job and gotten a life.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened? Sitting behind the front desk at the library working.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Call it names and push the buttons...then kick it a few times.
4) Do you consider yourself kind? Most of the time...though I have my moments when not so much.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Probably on my back somewhere
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Randomly enough probably Russian or something like that.
7) Do you know your neighbors? Not so much...except for the old lady who keeps telling mom how to take care of the flowers and stuff.
8)What do you consider a vacation? Going anyplace that is not home or work for a period longer than 24 hours.
9) Do you follow your horscope? Not so much
10) Would you move for the person you loved? Maybe...it would depend on circumstances, and where we would be moving to.
11) Are you touchy feely? Not really...maybe a little in certain circumstances with certain people but generally speaking not.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract? Sometimes yeah.
13) Dream job? Wedding Planner
14) Favorite channel(s)? History channel, CBS, music channels,
15) Favorite place to go on weekends? Does my bed count?
16) Showers or Baths? Showers
17) Do you paint your nails? Whenever I remember to...which isn't as often as I'd like.
18) Do you trust people easily? No I don't...people usually have to earn the trust...with very few exceptions.
19) What are your phobias? weirdly enough ladders, and spiders...well bugs in general really, failure, and yeah, death
20) Do you want' kids? Yeah...but till I get my own I'll just borrow others
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? No, though I do own about 6 or so of them...I always have the urge to get them but then I never think to write in them...
22) Where would you rather be right now? Asleep in my bed
23) Who makes you feel warm and funny? Warm and funny? should that be fuzzy instead of funny? But either way the answer is I dunno...never really thought about it.
24) Heavy or light sleep? It kinda depends...usually kinda light but if I'm really tired and sleep deprived then I sleep like a coma patient.
25) Are you paranoid? Probably a little...I don't like to have people that I don't know behind me and crowds in small spaces kinda make me twitchy.
26) Are you impatient? Depends on who you ask...mostly yes but with some people and in certain circumstances I can be very patient
27) Who can you relate to? My mom and Brother to a point, and my friends especially Jess, Mandi, and Kelly, though all in different ways oddly enough.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples? I don't care, if they want to be together and one or the other isn't an evil troll its all shiny.
29) Have you been burned by love? Not yet...
30) Whats your life motto? Don't apoogize for yourself, do your thing and let others do theirs and if someone doesn't like the way you live that is their problem not theirs. Be yourself and if they don't like it they can fuck off.
31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile? Thats just Jessie...I don't remember who did the song but it just jumped out at me for obvious reasons.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night? I think i was reading a stargate fanfic or two, and trading icons with Mandos.
33) What did the last text on your cellphone say? Can't remember cause I deleted it...
34) Who's bed did you sleep in last night? Mine
35) What color shirt are you wearing? Red t-shirt that says Value Market (damned evil ugly red work shirts anyway)
36) Most recent movie you watched? Nanny McPhee
37) Name three things you have on you at all times? My rings (Woods ring, claddagh, "to thine own self be true" ring, and the one Jess got me for my birthday) my watch, and my glasses
38.) What color are your bed sheets? dark red
39) How much cash do you have on you right now? $28
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken? (shrug) about the only way I eat chicken is boneless skinless chicken breast
41) Whats your favorite town/city? Ummm...I don't have one really...
42) I can't wait till: I find a real job.
43) Who got you to join livejournal? Mandi
44) What did you have for dinner last night? Spagetti and garlic bread and a salad.
45) How tall are you barefoot? That is kind of a point of contention...I say I'm 5'10"ish...but the last place to measure me said I was 5'9" and before that they tried to tell me I was 5'8"...
46) Have you ever smoked heroin? That would be a no...in fact that would be a Hell No.
47) Do you own a gun? No...though I think mom has one that used to belong to my dad someplace.
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water...actually thats about all I ever drink anyway...though juice is sometimes of the shiny as well.
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? (snort) this is me we're talking about right? I don't even have any regular weapons for that let alone secret ones.
50) do you have A.D.D.? Thats about the only explanation I can come up with for myself so I'm gonna go with yeah.
51) What time did you wake up today? 9:30...though i think I may have been up once before that and gone back to sleep I can't really remember.
52) Current worry? Whether I can afford to pay my insurance bill this month...
53) Current hate? (shrug) none that I can think of.
54) Favorite place to be? The back row middle seat in a nice movie theater watchin a good movie with a friend or two...or six depending on who's around. Or a nice big bookstore just browsing around.
55) Where would you like to travel? The UK, Spain, New Zealand, really just about anywhere I haven't ever been.
56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? I honestly have no idea and that scares the crap out of me.
57) Last thing you ate? A handful of caramel hershey kisses...those things are addictive.
58) What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. I do however sing pretty much everywhere else...especially in the car...I'll sing just about anything along with the radio. I sound like crap I'm sure but I usually get the words right at least.
59) Last thing that made you laugh? Kenzie and Taya...cute little heathens that they are.
60) Worst injury you've ever had? Thats kind of a toss up between the dislocated knee, which I got playing wiffle ball in gym of all things, and the broken pinkie toe I got when half a quarter inch thick glass top table landed on it.
61) Does someone have a crush on you? Seriously doubt it.
62) What is your favorite candy? Hmm...probably either peanut butter Twix or walmart brand sour gummy worms.