B) Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag the one who tagged you.
Tagging: (sorry. I'm breaking the rules. I tag anyone that's BORED!!)
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up:
My bookcases (2 of books and 1 of DVDs), the wrought iron cross hanging over my fireplace, 4 different swords, a blue stuffed elephant named monkey, a stuffed monkey named Jack.
2. How do you style your hair?
Longish with layers...usually in a ponytail or a bun so it'll stay out of my way.
3. What are you wearing now?
bright green sleep pants and an olive drab green scoop neck tee over a black pajama tank that says high seas drifter on it...hey its Saturday night and I didn't leave the house today don't judge my lack of fashion.
4. What's your occupation?
I currently, and a little depressingly, unload trucks at a local distribution center for a national women's clothing chain.
5. Do you nap a lot?
God I wish...
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Probably Taya, my best friend's youngest, this afternoon before they went home.
7. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
(rolls eyes) should I do alphabetical or chronological? It depends on the day really...I'm a little add with it. Mostly Supernatural, but I've been meandering into the Leverage fandom as well the last week or so. Those are the two main ones at the moment.
8. What was the last thing you ate today?
a deli sliced chicken sandwich with mayo and mustard on whole grain white bread
9. What was the last text message you received?
oh lord I don't know...probably something from Mandos...I think it was a couple of weeks ago when I texted her about the shiny weddingy type headpiece thingy I found for her at an auction.
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
LJ, Facebook, Gmail (I'm a compulsive email checker), Delicious...Google...thats about it really
11. What was the last thing you bought?
A gift bag, a couple of cards and a gift card for a baby shower yesterday.
12. What are you listening to right now?
Rockstar by Nickelback...really whatever comes up next on the shuffle on my laptop.
13. What do you think about before you go to bed at night?
Usually either that I really dont' wanna work the next day or whichever story idea or thing I've read is poking me in the brain at the moment.
14. What was the last cd you bought?
A copy of Evanescence's Fallen, which I already had a burned copy of but it was janky and I found it for cheap.
15. What is your favorite weather, and why?
Days when its warm but not too hot and the humidity is tolerable, when the sky is that bright blue you only get in the summer and there are no clouds. I love that kind of weather because you can just be outside and enjoy it, its great park weather for the kids.
16. If you could have any musical talent, what would it be?
I've always wanted to play the piano
17. Where would you like to go on vacation?
honestly probably a road trip with my girls or my mom...I've always thought it'd be fun to just get in the car and go with people you like hanging with and an atlas...and good music mustn't forget the music.
18. Who are your all time favorite actor and actress?
Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant (though Danny Kaye is a close second there)
19. What's one of your favorite movies?
Oh lord thats a hard one...Arsenic and Old Lace is definitely up there on the list.